PATROL DIVISION - DEPUTY SHERIFF
- Entry Level $19.33/hourly - $42, 300/annually
- 12 hour patrol shifts
- Take-Home car program
- 9 Holidays per year
- Annual Leave/Sick Time
- 457 Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan (County matches 5% - 100% vested after 5 years service)
- County Credit Union access for employees
- Gym reimbursement option
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits for individuals and families
Capt. Warren Campbell
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE: FULL-TIME & PART-TIME POSITIONS
This job consists of responsible administrative and medical duties at the Coweta County Jail. Employee provides nursing care for inmates according to department policies, procedures and protocols. Must be physically able to perform the below duties and responsibilities, all of which are essential elements of the job.
- Starting Pay: $20.00 hr
- Current licensure in the State of Georgia
- Maintains current certification in BLS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs delegated functions in compliance with departmental policies, procedures and protocols
- Provides routine care, medication administration and treatment to inmates
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Ability to use a AED, EKG machine, Pulse Oximeter, Nebulizers, O2 Equipment, Otoscope, Ophthalmoscope, Thermometers, Blood Pressure Cuffs. Strong assessment skills required.
Great benefit package through the Coweta County Personnel Plan.
Applications are being taken at the Coweta County Sheriff's Office located at 560 Greison Trail, Newnan, GA. Please attach a resume along with a completed application; submit to Breana Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at our main administration building between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.