Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

What are the non-emergency numbers I call if I have a question for the Fire Department?
The number for the head-quarters station, #1 on Turkey Creek Road, is 770-254-3900 and the fax is 770-254-3903.
For non-emergency 9-1-1 please call 770-254-3911. 

What services does the Coweta County Fire Department provide?
We provide Fire, EMS, Haz-Mat, Extrication, Water rescue, High-angle rescue, Confined-space rescue, Fire Prevention, Smoke Detectors, Hydrant Maintenance, Vehicle Maintenance, etc.

How can I obtain a copy of a Fire report?
Fire reports may be obtained 5 working days after the incident by calling Anita Royal at 770-254-3900 ext. 8447 or via email at 

Who do I contact for a Fire Safety class?
Anita Royal schedules all fire safety classes and may be reached at 770-254-3900 ext. 8447, or via email

Can I have my home inspected for fire hazards?
Yes. We will be happy to come out and do an inspection, as well as help you plan an exit drill, provide smoke detectors, etc

How can I get a smoke detector?
If you are in need of smoke detectors, CCFD will provide and install them in your home at no charge. Fill out this form or call our head-quarters station at 770-254-3900.

Who do I contact for question about an Emergency Medical Services (EMS) bill?
Coweta County contracts with a third-party billing service. EMS Consultants.  Please call them for all billing questions,  or payment options at 1-800-342-5460 option 2

Who do I contact if I want to burn yard waste?
For residential burning, contact Georgia Forestry at 1-877-652-2876.  The fire department does not issue residential burn permits.  However, keep in mind that no burning is allowed between May 1 and September 30 of each year as part of air quality requirements.