21 East Washington Street
Stormwater Management is part of the Coweta County Transportation & Engineering Department.
Call to report erosion and sedimentation complaints, and for other stormwater pollution-related issues.
The Coweta County Stormwater Management Program is responsible for maintaining compliance for the various stormwater regulations required by the Environmental Protection Agency, the Georgia Environmental Protection Division, and the Metro North Georgia Water Planning District.
- Commercial Stormwater Pollution Prevention Presentation
- Residential Stormwater Pollution Prevention Presentation
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Georgia Environmental Protection Division
- Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District
- Georgia Department of Public Health – Septic Tank Information